Friday, September 29, 2006

GOLD COAST ROCKS!

OMG OMG OMG OMG GOLD COAST IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING FUN!!!! ITS WARM! ITS BIGGER BRUNEI! N NOT TO MENTION THAT I'M WITH MY FAMILY SO ITS LIKE DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUN ! SO FUN SO FUN! EVERYTHING IS SOOOOOOO WARM BUT NICE WARM! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

anyways, aside from all that exitement. i've realised that hmmmm melbourne city is like a big cbd city where everything is so tightarse n stressful. i guess it wasnt really me then hahahah sometimes i wish i was living in a more rural suburb, at least u get to noe ure neighbours... well anywya a really good change b4 uni starts again but WOOOOOOO

just got here yesterday n they were all like awww chen chen got rounder, then when i showed taht some of that is actually muscle they were like OOooooOOOooo.... i got bigger biceps than my bro man....n a bigger belly hehehe i guess Will was rite on that heheh.

did my first spring shopping with parents.. god.... its good to have parents, i was being real cheap tho coz i didnt want them to spend if they cudnt afford it. it was real weird coz i was like tryin to do moderate shopping but my bro was like spending it like water..men~~

hmmm wat else.... i got a haircut.. n a very very very thick jerica fringe! the guy was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, he didnt make me look yucky but edgy! n most of all... I CAN BE PROUD OF IT!!!! i wannafly to the goldcoast just to cut my hair man.. like seriously anyways i gtg bro's backk... eeeee

LOVE U GUYS TO BITS!

No comments: