Sunday, October 01, 2006

These boots are meant for walkin'

Current location: BB
Listening to: Noise Pollution


What happened to me yesterday?

Friday, 29th November, after classes, decided to go to Carrefour with my friends. Plan for quite somewhile. But as usual, in the end, only me and my Malaysian (female) friend went. Another date with my girl-friend.. HAHAHA Somehow it always ends up like that. Me and her.

We had dinner there. And for the first time in 5 months in Japan, I had Japanese Soba. Not that I had never eaten soba before... It's just that I have never eaten it in Japan. A shame really, all this while in Japan and all I have been eating is sushi, ramen and don(s). Have not yet tried sukiyaki and the other Japanese dishes. And in Carrefour, I finally found BOOTS that actually FIT me and that are actually CHEAP!!! But, I didnt have anything to fit them with. Clothes wise, one needs skirts to wear boots, I do not have autumn/winter skirts.. I might just have to remedy that.

What else was special about yesterday? OH right! Everytime I go out with this girl-friend, we always walk into furniture wares. And it always felt like we were a young couple, newly wed, trying to get furniture for the lovely house. HAHAHAH

When we got back, the girls came to my place and we watched.. we watched... THE EXORCIST! the old version... actually the original version. LIMITED EDITION AND SPECIAL EXTRA 15 MINUTES... I was shaking in my pajammies, hiding behind my pillows blocking the sound of the devil blaspheming and the eerie noises. How did I manage to sleep last night? Well after the show, I remedied myself by watching 3 episodes of some really really SHOUJO anime. Think Cardcaptor Sakura material. That neutralised me right away.


Today, what did I do? Clean, clean and more cleaning. Today was the day when the M-Course and J-Course left Japan(their scholarship finished). And tomorrow, the new batch comes in. And for this reason, the dormitory is under going thorough cleaning. But me, it's my usual weekend, I clean my room. Aaaahhh.... I do so love a cleaning. After cleaning my room, I called my friend over and we went scavenging around the garbages. Yes, scavenging. As the other students left, they threw out a LOT of stuff. My friend got lots of new clothes, I got a few clothes. I was not really interested in the clothes. Later on, my OCD (remember MONK?) -ness kicked in. I cleaned the floor's kitchen. I dragged my friend who did not even live in this dorm. Yes, and thus we have a very VERY organised kitchen.


Now, I am in BB. The game house where you can karaoke, go bowling, play paintball-fights, read manga, sit on massage chairs, play those usual arcade games, go online and ride on the rodeo cow thing for the whole night for a certain amount of money. I'm a bit tipsy now... actually more on the sleepy side. We went for dinner at Jolly Pasta at 930pm. Only, we have all eaten a bit. So we (some of us) ate a little. I had one glass of white wine, one grape wine and cranberry cocktail and garlic toast. Was lovely. My friends think I smell a bit of alcohol. Very bad. Drowning myself with H2O right now.... how will the night carry on? I cannot dare to imagine.



Well then my friends,

Eat, drink and be Merry!!!!


aplc

No comments: