Friday, September 22, 2006

HELP WANTED

It's me again. This time I shall limit myself by using PROPER english with the PROPER punctuations, PROPER structures and CORRECT spelling. (As I see fit... of course...) Why the sudden motivation you ask? In attempt to preserve my slowly diminishing English skills.


I shall prevail.


It's the weekend. No classes. My schedule? Sunday. Beach. Kobe Beach. With friends (Batch 2). Today was another unproductive day. Goodness me! I'm really losing my english. For a slight mili-second; I went "Was it unproductive or inproductive? improductive? non-productive?". It is THAT bad. I woke up at ten-thirty to find my mobile-phone left with two e-mails, one c-mail, 2 miss-calls. SHOOT! I overslept again. Ten minutes to brush my teeth and change. Got that covered. Entered class, everyone gave me the knowing look and laughed. I joined them and gave them my "ohayou to you too". History class was cancelled. Hurray! So while the rest were having their painstaking Chemistry lessons, I was happily enjoying my wireless internet. I started at 2pm. Its now 8.40pm. I have no life.


Love is in the air. Unfortunately for me, I was barricaded from the air ever since birth. You see, I have this serious disease, and for that I live in a bubble. While I see people falling in love with each other, watch hundreds of romance movies, read GOD knows how many romance novels (snickers), I opportunity never passed by me. What is love? I congratulate everyone out there for ever finding it, wishing you all the happiness and all the best. Cherish it. All the arguements, all the bickering, all the cuddling, all the kissing, all the touching, all the... all the... I shall not describe the rest for it might turn a bit adult movie material. Yes, I'm at the brink of desperation. I'm beginning to ponder... Is it me? Have I the words "Friend Only" permanently branded in my DNA that which the males species of the human-kind can detect miles away? Is it because I have a boyish persona? Do I emit "Yo guys~! Wha'z up bro?" signals to every male I cross? Why the sudden emotional rush Adeline you ask? Are you okay you sympatise? I'm perfectly fine, thank you. It's just one of the moments when you step back from reality and take a good look around you. I notice that guys just don't see me as a girl anymore. Depressing really. My friend told me so. HOLY SHIT! Is it the language? Should I censor myself when I curse? Or is cursing out of the question? Should I enroll into a Perfect-Girl-With-Perfect-Mannerisms-Tea-And-Biscuit-Society? Shall Operation Make-Over-Adeline-#Who.knows.how.many.times- repeat itself? For goodness sake Adeline! You're lucky that guys don't go chest-bumping with you. HELP WANTED-BIG PROJECT-INCLUDES SERIOUS TRAINING-NEEDS SUPREME PATIENCE-LOW PAY-FOOD SUPPLIED- any takers? CALL APLC-1234-XOXOX-Please and thank you.



You know you're bored when you start downloading: Britney Spears; Hit me Baby One More Time. GOD! This is another sign that implies I'm desperately single and that my right hand lover(err...) is the screen in front of me, connected to the internet. The World Wide Web. SAVE ME!


Your regards,

Adeline Pang



P.S: I apologize for all the ranting.

No comments: