Thursday, September 14, 2006

the poor uni student life

hello people!
i'm under stress from my parents!!! especially from my dad!!!! too many financial problems... well not that teruk until i hav to come back to brunei but lifestyle wise....

as u guys noe, i'm learning piano here and renting a piano, during a course that requires u to get alot of materials yourself and it aint cheap coz its freaking melbourne. everything seems to have some funny tax to pay or some shit. so anyway, brother's grad coming up n every single bill decides to pop up this month... my dad having difficulty paying everything at one go.. so now i hav to use my hard earn money help pay off the bills... its very sad coz been saving up so much then poof! all gone... my mom tells me thats jsut life n thats how it is... so sad so sad... guess i hav to post pone that japan trip until i find a cheaper place to stay n yeahh.. all the stuff settled out

besides that everything is great! melbourne has such great art culture and my goodness, the wonderful bookshops that r just full of colour n life!!! RAWR! been doin analog photography n its been wonderful, coz everything is in black n white,it jsut makes everything look classy. lately been feeling that i'm out of place n that i dun hav a group that i can actually click in uni. i love my group to bits n pieces but i feel that they jsut dun open up to other groups or take anybody else in... they r not loud nor outwardly expressive... i think i'll just go mad! also i feel that if i make new friends, they will distance themselves away from me coz mabbe they think that i'm doin it to them or sumthing... i dunno... cud be just me this week coz i'm having my period but it sure seems like it. i jsut want more friends!!!

sigh.....
serene

No comments: