Friday, September 23, 2005

To buy or not to buy..that is the question..

Hmm...im sure all of u noe that i dont have a fone...funny thing happend this morning..my dad said "mm..bell..i think we should get u a fone"..and im like.."mmm....okayyy.." and then my dad starts to talk about how to get the line n all that...and like how i can use it overseas...and there i am in the car thinking.."this is strange...haha"...my dad has never believed in me having a fone...cos well..not necessary..and plus i also thot ..eh..wat for i need fone...which is true..wat do i need it for...emergencies dont happen that often thank God..haha..and yea...but on the other hand i think...oooo is this my birthday present..lol..and wahh if i have my own fone i have my own number n ppl can call me..lol! sad yes..its just strange...i dont need one ..or want one..but i want one..and maybe i do need one?..it wud be nice to be able to msg ppl wenever i want and like miss call ppl..lol..but really those of u who have fones out there...how often do u use ur fone?is it worth it?...so shud i or shudnt i...i onli have 5ish months left in brunei?..are lotsa ppl gonna call me in the next 5mths??..haha..well..hmmmm....ahh well...thats my 2cents for today

No comments: