Tuesday, September 06, 2005

lazzzzzzyyy!!!

hey all.. been a long time since i blogged.. lazy bah ok? lol.....!!

ok..... here goes...

30th- went to cuz's(jody), place(kelana jaya) coz plan to erm.. celebrate merdeka lol whatever la.. i dont even give a shit about it... just wanted to have fun only.. reached her place at about 5:30 pm.. showered.. went to her working place and get something done.. then me, cuz, and another guy went to pick ron up.. then went to a&w(lol) for dinner.. then went to this kinda pariah(cacat) karaoke E BOX yawn...... till 12 midnight.. yay merdeka... lame lol din really sing la.. coz so many ppl erm.. 9 ppl? i think......... went to yamcha and then go back sleep......... slept around 3 kwa???

31st- had to go to erm.. sense&style in sunway.. but my cuzzie went to somewhere else so i have to go with victor(x-sas) ... lol.. he came at around 12? and i baru wake up lol .... so he waited for me.. nice ler? haha... then went to sunway by bus and ate lunch in ming tiana.. and we waited and waited and finally steven ling came !!! wakakaka.. adeline dont jelos yea? HAHAHA.. he's really funny ler.. and he din remember me even.. lol haha! then another guy came and had lunch together.. then my cuzzie came...... then went to sense&style and played the cashflow boardgame... really fun... its the rich dad poor dad's author punya game... he created it.. really fun.. haha... feel like getting the game lol but exp i think?? there is this guy who teaches us how to play and stuffs... there are also some other ppl where they keep distracting us whether to buy or not buy.. there's stocks, houses..bla bla.. we buy it and sell it and high price those kinda shit la.. but damn fun i sayyyy...at 5:30 ... we finished the game... then me, steven are like thinking what to do later coz my cuzzie and victor got their own things to do.. both of us damn sien.. thinking to go giant supermarket but in the end tak jadi.. then this guy came.. and went down to this mamak.. there this guy explains about forever living products stuffs to steven ling and me.... quite interesting though.. but i got no time to do this man.. and im LAZY ... lol in care u wonder.. forever living products is a direct selling thingy like amway and nulife but got better priviledge and stuffs la.. and their stuffs nice to use.. hehe when he finished explaining.. my cuzzie joined us i.e. me and steven.. and we went to sunway pyramid to have dinner in nandos yummy... then went to watch movie 'red eye', to me.. the movie=boring-ness..lol.. when we got into the cinema.. i was like oh im sitting in the middle so i should hold popcorn then plak.. the popcorn fell and 1/4 of the popcorn fell out.. then this steven was like complaining the cinema very dirty and what.. then he himself go kick the popcorn down to the next row.. apa la.. him.. stupid one... .. before the movie starts we finished the popcorn? lol then he went and bought another one.. coz i asked him to actually i was joking only ler.. but he really go.. nice ler him? hahahahaha lol then went back home after the movie.. around 12 oclock?

1st- woke up at 10:45 and showered... get my hair done.. and wait for my cuzzie to put make up... and victor is already waiting downstairs.. erm.. my cuzzie and victor lived at the same place.. kelana putri condominium but different block.. then we had lunch at the canteen there.. then victor wants to buy some stuffs and my cuzzie has to go to work.. so i company him lor since i got nothing to do also...... went back to my hostel to leave my bag then went to klcc... he bought 2 shirts?.. yeah.. then wondered around klcc and went back at 5 oclock...

2nd- woke up late.. only realise when elaine called me.. got class in the morning.. forgotten tot only afternoon.... then i quickly shower.... my hair wet wet like mop.. get into her car and went to college.... then had lunch in city square food court.. and went back to college for class again... sien-ness........ waiting for time to pass and finally.. got home... this is when the interesting part comes.. CCB.... i came back.. left my handbag, schoolbag and bottle outside the room that im currently sleeping on the sewing machine... got in the room and saw my roommate(catherine) helping her friend straightening her hair.. hello? the straightener is mine.. and her skill lousy somemore.. her friend's hair so ugly coz of her.. only then i help her.. then baru ok.. then cat went out to fill her bottle with water... and i finished helping her friend straigtened her hair.. then i go get my bag and bring it inside and see my phone whether got ppl msg or whatsoever.... then they are about to go.. i checked my purse..CCB.. 140 bcome 40.. stupid shit... then i went out and told them... i asked the gal who is watching tv all alone all the while.. she said she saw nobody came up or whatever.. then 100% is cat who stole it lor.. i only realise after she left.. coz she went out while i was helping her friend straightening her hair.. and i belif the gal who is watching tv didnt steal my money coz i asked her roommate and her roommate said she never hilang anything.. then i lagi sure liaw lor... its her lor... CCB right? nobody else in the hostel ever hilang anything except for me.. unlucky man.. so confirm its someone who is close to me stole my money lor... cat's x-roommate also ever hilang money mah.. confirm is her la.. she hilang the money in the room ler.. while she was sleeping... damn CCB right? stupid catherine ccb rawang(her hometown) gal.. gonna fuck her when she comes back tomolo.. diu! i cried my ass off man... ccb.. and my bro told me that my dad not gonna get me the phone.. apa la.. ccb.. cried even worse.. and my bro laughed at me.. coz he said its funny when ppl act pity to another ppl.. wahlao.. make me cried even more.. ccb... he din even know what happened.. i din wanna tell my family.. later kena scold.. i don wan man! settle it myself.. and he also said im too materialistic apa bullshit.. make me cried like hell.. then went to sleep at 7++ pm.. till the next morning.. i din shower! lol paiseh neh.. hahaha coz i really depressed ah.. sigh~~ now ok liaw... i called home and asked my dad whether i can get the phone or not... he said wait till price drop? lol sony ericsson drop very the slow ler.... and also his maybank a/c not enough money already.. have to deposit somemore.. so he cannot lemme buy yet.. so.. no choice lo.. i just wait..

din do anything during the weekend.. sienness.. watch tv and makan and sleep thats all........

today.... went to sg wang after class.. my friend eelaine hor wants to look for mini skirt.. wah.. look for so long lar.. then only she get.. lynette was also there.. 3 of us really gila.. keep acting lesbiany LOL haha holding each others' hands la... sleep at each others' boobies! lol hahaha they say my one very comfy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. and the salesboy was like looking at us.. hahaha .. and her bf was in the fitting room trying jeans so he din see what we were doing.. damn funny.. 3 of us always gila one la.... VERY GILA haha.......lalalalallala thats all.. sien-ness....

long enough? i think so... LOL

bah.... mwaksssss to all of my galsss..

No comments: