Friday, September 16, 2005

picccss









me and pretty lynette....


















erm.... haha


















erm... no comments...!!!













me and my boyyyyyy.. haha jeff













me and david.. ok.. this one is a more proper one.. hahaha













me and liz, lecturer also













me and my lecturer, iris














me and my lecturer..darby












sam, me, yugo... my seniors









the fashion show is called in a glimpse.... the show quite nice la......... damn crazy la that night.. lol took a lot of pics with david.... kiss and hug one.. lol hahahahahahah he din mind even.. and he said it was pleasure!! wahhahaha i cannot tahan.. i no feeling la.. actually.... he's a playboy la.. he kissed and hugged most of my friends also la.. LOL hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha i cannot tahannnn hahahahahahahhahahahhaahahahahha ok stop bah ciaozzzzz

mwaksssssssss

No comments: