Tuesday, September 27, 2005

kids say the darndest things

haha i just had to post about this!! lol... just now.. my mom told me n my sis in law what my younger bro said to her last night.. mind you.. she was upset and shocked.. HAHAHA here goes...

my mom was cuddling up chean chean (younger bro..) you know the youngest child drill.. anak bongsu.. manja like crazy thing? yeah that..

mom: chean you don't sayang me? i sayang you oh.. (she goes all huggy huggy)
chean: ewww... i cannot sayang you already.. i'm big already.. gali lah..
mom: but you my anak bongsu..
chean: why don' t you sayang boy boy.. see whether he like it... mommy i tell you my secret.. i have GF already.. so i cannot sayang you anymore...
mom: GF? boy boy don't want.. he gali..
chean: you see.. why don't you beranak another one and sayang that anak...
mom: SHOCKED

me after hearing this: ROFTL HAHAHAHAHAH

wow.. he's ten years old n he has a gf.. WOW times have changed... what happened to the stage where they believe in cooties.. or girls=disgusting.. HAHAHA wow.. advanced ler.. what the hell was i doing at 10??? he even got love letters... i'm simply gob smacked...

hahaha
loves aplc

No comments: