Thursday, August 18, 2005

tired

lets see... what happened to me over the past 48 hrs... yesterday.. bel LAU visited me.. well actually came over to leech some stuff off me and i too leeched in return.. she gave me good manga.. lol.. shoujo and yaoi... i don't think anything is going to ever quench my thirst for some good slash.. or smut.. lol... i am grateful.. but to be honest i was knackered.. so tired.. and so was she... she stayed till pretty late.. and practically was dozing off on my bed.. lol.. it grew pretty awkward later on cos she and i had nothing else to leech off each other, and we knew that we were tired.. my eyes were red, she was sleepy - i was sleepy.. she knew she had to go home quick.. i really WANTED her out of the hse.. or in particular my bed.. so that I can get some shut eye... so yeah.. awkward.. reminds me of the episode in FRIENDS were ross and phoebe's bf were together in a supposed party? yeah that episode when rachel n phoebe went partying.. lol... weird

today.. did not go to school cause i was too tired and also feeling unwell... i got up at 11 ish n then watched desperate houswives all the way.. till 3 when i had to do some chores.. n it was then i really felt like a desperate housewife.. my chore was to look after my nieces while my aunt cook dinner... wash the clothes and yadaa yadaa.. i felt like linette in the show (sp?) chasing around kids... god.. what a nightmare... i'm starting to re-evaluate the number of kids i want to someday have.. lol.. after all the racket, i continued watching the show.. hahaha since my fren has only passed me till episode 12, i'm still craving for more.. if she had passed me till 24.. i wouldn't be typing this... lol...

so, i got rid of the old poll, got a new one... vote ppl vote.. hahahaha and mebbe then we can put up our identities and titles to go along with us.... i want to be "the horny one" lol

WORD OF THE DAY -
coquette: a woman who tries to attract the admiration of men without having sincere feelings for them

chyuu~~~

No comments: