Tuesday, August 09, 2005

payment in kind

today has been the most uneventful day in my entire life.. ok.. that was an over exaggerration.. lol.. but boring day for me.. lets see key events... in economics class.. everyone around me was eating sweets.. well they didn't offer me one.. n then behind me, the group of guys were opening a new set of sweets for themselves.. n then i turned round n gave them i think puppy dog eyes.. n then asked, where did you all get sweets kan? guess i sounded forlorn.. they all went awwww.... n then one of them gave me his sweet.. i was grateful.... next time i'll treat that guy to patchi.. i swear i think i'll do it tomorrow... i'll always remember this.. lol

i went to jo's hse just now... to pay back the last time she came all the way to my hse to give me some fratini's tiramisu and pizza.. not go to her party dat day.,. so the party came to me? well yeah.. i gave her some of our oreo cheese cake... i hope she gets well.. i feel the beginnings of a strong and lasting friendship.. lol...

right now i'm eating "konong" the chinese answer to pocky sticks... lol... can't find pocky i'll have to stick to "konong" lol...

i'll be leaving then,

WORD OF THE DAY -
megalomaniac: (1)a mental disorder characterised by delusions of grandeur, wealth and power OR (2)a passion for, or for doing, big things OR (3)a tendency to exaggerate

lol.. jo called me a megalomaniac.. damn you...

enileda

No comments: