Monday, August 15, 2005

my roommate is a sohaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

first of all.. i apologize for non-stop complaining of my roommate... i have to let out my anger.. and btw.. LOTSA of vulgar words will be involved..

ok.. i came back from penang just now.. i checked my laptop.. FUCK, its off..cibai.... my roommate go take out the plug.. make my laptop no batt.. then my downloads cannot continue... CAOCIBAI.. i wanna watch my korean drama also cannot.. man!!! 3 days eh.. wasted man.. CIBAI.. she can go makan dogshit.. indonesian are NOOBIES... i just fuggin hate indonesians... they're are noobs! no fuggin brain one... damn gong i tell u... ugh!!!!!!

cibai=roommate
btw.. in case u guys dunno what a sohai means.. it means stupid/silly cibai in cantonese...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! sohai sohai sohai!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOP IT!!! stop it ok?? all the c**** and s**** thing!!!