Friday, August 05, 2005

ARGHH!!!

my hair~! my hair~!! look at what happened to it!??! it's a disaster.. i think it's horrendous... i look so friggin chinese~~ the typical chinese with staightened hair.. gali-ness.. the layer is not layer quality.. i'll never go to that place again... booo... it's short too... *cries*

anyways.. glad to have this long-awaited blog up and running.. was blur about this stuff at first.. that's why i never bothered with blogging at first, but with much persuasion, i did it.. hooray~

today, i just had my japanese scholarship interview.. everything ran smoothly.. which is a good thing.. i drove the porsche.. i think the guy who was filling the petrol and the other customer was giving me the pervertish looks.. what was i wearing? the ultimate office girl outfit.. charlene is gonna puke at this.. lol.. it was hot as hell in that car.. and then it turns out that i didn't do the air con thingy properly.. -_- sigh...

tonight we are going to zaikha for a birthday dinner.. i absolutely love the place.. jo and i first found the place.. it took me ages to convince my parents that the place is "happenin" lol and now we're celebrating my moms bday there.. finally

jazz is sexy...

aplc signing out

No comments: