Monday, October 08, 2007

Strange...very strange

First of all i dint forget APLC's bday..i wished her already =)..Happy 21st woman =) second of all...there is no second of all..here is what happened today..
Woke up on time today. Ran for the train and caught it. Stood there holding on to the railing and fainted. yes FAINTED in the train =_=. Strange feeling it is. Crap. I was feeling woozy but then i just thought it would go away. Seemed to get worse after Footscray. By the time i was at North Melbourne everything had gone blur, then even fuzzier, then black. Tried to blink my way out of it or something to shake it off. The blackness wouldn't go away. It is damn freaky. Pitch black. Plop I went onto the train floor. Strangely enough I heard everything that went around me- the man asking whether I could hear him and the lady asking me if I could see or had water with me. I "came to" although you might not call it that seeing as how I was fully aware but kinda passed out? I dunno. I've never fainted before. What ARE you supposed to be like? Unconscious? Conscious? Open eyed? Close eyed? Everything was just black before I went down. I could hear like gasps from people as they watched in horror (I'm guessing the watched in horror bit. But there were really gasps) By the time i reached Flagstaff I was much better and everything was back to normal. I reckon being the science dork that I am I couldn't stop thinking about my blood pressure and my baroreceptor reflex and how on earth this could've happened. Nuts, I know. Never once have I fainted or like "blacked out" then came to so quick. I dunno. I just hope I'm not sick. Hmm, won't think of that. Thank God there were nice people on the train who "looked after" me even after I got out.

Anyway all is good now. And on a lighter note here is what i have to do for prac next Monday
Bottle I have to pee in throughout the day. They gave it to us to take home today =_=


Treatment to go with the prac to examine different effects of different doses of stuff. I get salt tablets. It came in a nice lil' envelope. Yum~ salt

No comments: