Tuesday, October 02, 2007

after procrastinating for so long

---Brasil Pictures---




well before brasil, sleeping in Atlanta Airport, like a hobo





Outside the football stadium... (in actual fact, all stadiums = football stadiums.. brasilians~)




Louise and I while we wait to get football tickets


Andre, Louise, me, Vinicius



Caipirinha - National drink of brasil.. alcoholic of course... good stuff



me and Louise on a night out with her friends..



Felipe and I





Laura, me, Louise



her friends and I clubbing




The horny trio...

Another hangout at a typical brasilian pizza place... i love the system, its all you can eat.. and they have hundreds of flavours... serving you pizza... up to you to decided which pizza to eat... and did i mention they have crazy flavours.. no kidding




Banana Split pizza on dirty plate... didnt really like it.. I prefer Chocolate pizza


Birds eye view of Rio de Janeiro


I'm on the top of the world.. looking down on creation~


more of Brasil




Sugar Loaf


Big J hollerin' at ya! (lol) Corcovado

Copa- Copacabana~


Random beach

same random beach


again random beach


Praia Seca

*warning picture below may be hazardous to your eyes*

dont say i didnt warn you





Praia Seca Beach... yes I wore a bikini.. Louise would not be seen near me if I didnt go to the beach wearing a bikini


Vinicius, Louise, *blush* me




Buzious, I effing cant swim


Louise's Beach house in Praia Seca



entrance.. duh~ isnt it quaint?


I want a hammock too!!


hammock + adeline = ?




Pool Area



fathers putting sun block on sons... HAHA


pool!


dont forget your daily intake of fibre...
Brasilian FOOD!

BBQ treats

garlic bread and sausages

Beans!


these chilli are no match for our cili padi.. i finished it all


Fish something



Steak with loads of garlic.. yummm






Prawn dish



tapioca?, meat and fried rice with cheese


I owe my colourful, beautiful, fun and memorable trip to Brasil to Louise and her family!!



No comments: