Sunday, October 07, 2007

21st birthday outing in Shibuya

21st Birthday - life begins!



Outside Shibuya - Hachiko exit, we were waiting for the rest, from 12pm to 1.30pm


John, Ruolin, Yunjung

Ruolin, Yunjung

My Birthday Gathering - Lunch - Sweets Paradise




me, susan, eggy, yunjung, ruolin


YunJung




John's gift to me

Outside Karaoke-kan



John and I






Eggy and I


Cora and I



Ruolin and I





Yunjung and I


While we(susan mainly) were trying to look for Siti and Wim, the three of us were camera whoring in the streets of Shibuya, outside Zara










After finally finding wim and siti,



wim, siti, me, ruo lin, yunjung



Dinner outing - TGI's Fridays



The restaurant's service for birthday people...


wim, susan, siti, ruolin, me and louise



before....


after....




me and siti

me and susan




me and louise



me whipping louise... she gave me a whip for my birthday... kinky-ness




me and wim

Purikuras




he's my sugar daddy and im his S&M bitch (lol)


Mario land!

Who's your momma now bitch~!

cute face with whip?

the whip... courtesy of louise... much love~


No comments: