Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween at Arren's

It was raining cats and dogs the whole day(Saturday).. we were seriously wondering whether we could make it or not... thankfully the rain let up at about 10pm.. so things could roll smoothly i guess... DAMN YOU TYPHOON!!! I actually planned to go to Tokyo to club.. because thats where the fun is at!! but it was raining so that killed the mood...
Now if y'all remembered.. last year i went as a gypsy.. a very modest gypsy if i may add... hahaha this year i went as a forest sprite.. hahaha..
The problem with last night is that, there were 2 parties held at the same time. One at a club called Spitfire and the other one which i went to, Arren... I think the costume majority went to Spitfire because there was an actual costume competition.. but yeah.. i didnt go because it was effing far... and in the party that i went to last night, there werent as much costumed folks...





Timo and John


Natalia




hmmmm....




i like this candid shot...


ppl were lining up to take pictures with me and my wings.. it was tiring.. because i wanted to dance.. and when i danced... i had to take off the wings.. because i could take out someone's eye


Agma and I


Agma's friends and I.. damn my face is sooo plastic here

the dance floor

No comments: