Thursday, October 04, 2007

I shall start posting here again too

Yes call it laziness to copy and paste. I will start blogging here again too. As promised.I got bored doing my prac report (what else?). Ive been doing nothing but prac reports for the past 2 months. Driving me mad. The sucky thing about it is that when one is over another one is due. Its a stupid cycle. But ahh well if im looking into a career that has LAB WORK written all over it, what better way to prepare no? The only thing is that i have no time to study- i guess i should be now? but i mean u get what i mean rite? At least the days are getting warmer. Cant wait for the weather to be just right so that you dont need a sweater to go out. Scorching heat here i come ~~~~~~ Winter makes me a miserable bubu. The sun is not out. The days end early. Cant do anything really. Oh except see snow, which i actually have never seen before. I'll go next year! I dont think i'll be going back to Brunei next winter =) so all good things. Hopefully by then i would've gotten off my lazy arse and gone to take my Australian Driving Test. Hrmm..then i reckon we'll drive up into the mountains. Well not into the mountains, but like the nice scenic areas. My last year next year. Gotta make the most out of it. Must do as many things as i can. My cousins here were saying how i dont go out out much. Like you know the adventure-y type things. I personally blame it on the fact that i live a million miles from my friends and i cant catch the train at night. But ahh well im not complaining. Its just one of those things.

Its that time of the year where things are winding down, exams are coming and i just wish everything came to a standstill. Its usually now that i miss home- and i do. My mind is always in a constant thought process. Need to learn to just completely zone out and not think of anything. Most of the time its just always "I need to do this this this this and this by this time this time and that time and that time..but first in order to do this i need do to this and this needs to be done this way and ............." You get the picture. I really cant remember when i started becoming like this. Always thinking. Always planning. Always running through scenarios. "If this is like this then this and this happens but then this and this will turn out like this" A never ending flow of floating crap in my head. Yup. This is the main thing i struggle with everyday. Trying to not focus on my circumstances and to just continue to look to God. I mean He knows us better than we do and He knows all the plans for us. Plans to bless us and not harm us. So why argue and try and fight whats happening? Good or bad, He stands by us, with us and will never leave us. It is US who need to realise that we cant go on on our own just trying to do things how we want them done cos ultimately that will never work. We fall down and are defeated and when we try to work it out again it all crumbles. We fall, we get up, fall even harder, try to get up and in the end we blame God for not being there for us. But in the first place we never included Him anyway. Typical us(well by mean us i mean me)- singing songs of praise and worship of how awesome, powerful and wonderful God is but never trusting Him fully. One minute its so full on and the next you are taken over by fear of embarrassment or bad looks.

Ahh~ Im just so thankful that God isnt as fickle minded as we are. Never changing, all knowing, ever loving God. The camp this year by far was one i took the most out of. Surrendering your will to God. Walking with the Spirit. Taking it one step at a time and not to expect so much out of yourself at any one time eventhough theres so many things to be done. Go slow and it will happen all in good time. Gods time. Remembering that we are not doing this by ourselves and God loves us to death! Camp was awesome and people were being blessed to the max. The presence of God was just so indescribable. Good to get away from the hustle n bustle and spend time with God. I hope to encourage everyone to keep that fire burning for Him and to not just go away from camp not expecting God to move in their lives anymore. Woo! lets get our hearts burning for Him!

Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding"

Loves

No comments: