Tuesday, June 19, 2007

out with the old...

in with the new...

I bought myself a new camera... I wanted something not too embarassing to carry around, something "me"... something slim (TRAVEL size... for I shall be doing a lot of that.. heh)

so.. i bought the marvelous, the beautiful, the ever so hawt.. the FANTABULOUS...

Fujifilm Finepix Z5fd..

what colour? HOT PINK of course...

and also in addition to that, i bought the casing, matching colour.. HOT PINK...






....
of course you all know that i bought this because it was HOTTTT... its freakking pink... nothing can beat that yo~! not to mention, it matches my ipod, which coincidentally is black... with a HOT PINK casing.. HAHAHAHA
ahh... camera manufacturers are getting smart these days, they know that they need to capture female customers... especially easy bait like me..... Fortunately for me, there werent much "pink" cameras. There was the sony and the fujifilm and a few others.. maybe around 5 pinks cameras... and and only one HOT pink.. (the rest were baby pink)so obviously we have a winner... (in my opinion, baby pink is soooo last century... hot pink baby)
and what made it even more FANTABULOUS was that, it was DIGITAL SALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in yodobashi camera (huge electronics chain department store) the usual price of the unit item would have been 34800yen..
but then because of the sale....
512mb (not enough but hey its the package)
camera
ugly travel pouch for camera
warranty
altogether 29000yen!!!
cant get any better than this, but then again, I didnt even survey outside the shop, maybe if I went out of the department store, and went to the streets of Akiba, I could have gotten a lower price.... BUT still I wouldnt collect points!!! Im happy~!
Its time to CAMERAWHORE!!!
loves aplc
ps: 14 days left before i go back to Brunei...

No comments: