Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its CRAZY hot here~!

I think the heat is getting to me. I'm beggining to reminisce the Sea Game period. It's that bad...


I mean.. I believe that Brunei is hotter and much much more humid than Japan...


BUT!!!

Back home, we had air-conditioners at hand, we drive to work, school, play. In Japan, we have no air-conditioners, no fans... (generally they have a centralised air-con/heater thing in school.. BUT they only switch it on on the 26th?of June)worse of all NO cars... we walk/cycle to school..



I'm actually glad that I'm going home this summer. I think every summer I'll be leaving Tsukuba at this rate... This summer brazil... next summer hmmm... europe ka na?


speaking of HOT.. i shall continue with my obsession with HOT PINK in this blog too.. just to show how bored I am.. and how the heat is addling my wits...




le pouch

le mobile


le i-pod



le bag


le key holder


all together now~!




ze bed (oh la la~!)



chopper~


scared enough yet?


XD you aint seen nuthing yet.. lol.. but its okay.. too much pink may just be over kill... (for y'all.. not me..)


either way... I'm going home..... will be touching down on the fourth...

NEWS!!! I'm bringing a Japanese friend with me.. so yeah.. woots.. i get to "tapau" a friend.. hahahah did i mention.. "SHE"

hahaha it was cool...

she: adeline-chan where are you going this summer..?

me: going back.. you?

she: i was planning to go to Singapore for a week..

me: hehhh.. Singapore ka..

she: I was actually considering Brunei, but then Brunei doesnt have any youth hostels...

me: YOUTH HOSTELS???!! girl you dont need youth hostels!!! come over my place!!! i'll show you around!!

she: REALLY?!?!?!?!

me: HELL YEAH!!

she: i'll check about the tickets then..

other girls around me: REALLY?!?!?! you'd welcome us in to your house!?!? thats nice.. I wanna go too...

me: come on over people~!

this morning, "she" mailed me... confirming that shes coming.. WOOTS~!!

and thus... my surprise for people in brunei... not only i'll be bringing Japanese Sake, Japanese beer, Japanese sweets, Japanese curry.. I'll be bringing a Japanese friend along~!

I can't wait...




No comments: