Saturday, June 23, 2007

1年4クラの飲み会・・・

とカラオケの二次会・・・

literally translates to First year, class 4's drinking session and karaoke after party... 1st semester's gone, we had a party to celebrate... we ate yakiniku at this restaurant.. last night





The Restaurant


Yakiniku


KANPPPAIIIII (cheers)



Our side of the place - the person in the utmost left is our teacher..





Other table

LEMON POSE~!

kawaaiiiiii~

peaceeeee



1年4クラス最高だぜ~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karaaoke~!


drunk boys singing...

after that song, they celebrated? hahaha



the whole karaoke group...

...plus me~!!

Again I must stress that Japanese people rock when they are drunk. I swear one of the guys was attempting to hit on me.. AHHAHA drunk people are so fun.. hahah man.. they should stay eternallt drunk.. where does their boldness come from? I LIKE ITTT!!!I left the party early.. at 3.30am... I have no idea what time they ended but I wish I stayed..

now I have to tutor... damn... I want to sleep

No comments: