Monday, May 29, 2006

more pictures over the weekend

first day of study tour in a park.. okayama's korakoen...

crap.. just realised that i dont have the pictures with me inside.. most of them on my friends camera...

so yeah.. skipped a lot of me and garden and castle pictures because its not with me.. and here we have the room mates in room 803 at a ryoukan(japanese traditional hotel) which means onsen/yuukata.. but no.. sorry i dont have my yuukata pictures with me.. gomen...

left: forgot her name.. but shes cool, me sandra from south africa, versity (dont know if spelt correctly) from uk, shanoza from one very hard to spell country.. gomen..











and what were my friends doing while i was touring around okayama castles, food factories, karaokeing, drinking beer by myself? u ask?

HAVING TONS OF FUN IN UNIVERSAL STUDIO OSAKA

jaws!!!
left: siti, yunjung, ruolin

super hero pose?
bottom: siti, wim, yunjung, adrian, asri














above:while waiting for yunjung in the toilet, they were yeah as you can see jumping and snapping shots.. lol

asri, siti, wim, adrian















ahhh.. trademark...

so.. why the hell am i posting up their pictures again? hahah for fun.. lol.. shit soo regret.. why why why why? why universal when i'm not around.. damnit...


anyways second day of my study tour















we went to ohara musuem of art, in kurashiki.. very traditional place.. buildings are like in olden japanese style.. lol.. the museum was interesting but not so much to show pictures about.. only this cat shop.. hahaha everything in here is cat stuff.. cat slippers, cat cups, cat everything,, we even mistook real cats for dolls and the song in the shop was christmas songs only sound of cats meowing... how cool is that.. and even the counterlady had cat ears.. hahahha cool ne? sorry didnt take photo of lady...


bus pictures



me and han yee(malaysia) yeah his name is a bit weird when you say it.. hahahah when ppl call sounds like honey... hahahaha he's cool... darn funny... got story..tell you all later









me and cherumegu (mongolia)










doljo(mongolia) and me












bolor(mongolia) and me








me, dixie and zoru(mongolians) a lot of mongolians i tell you











navinda (sri lanka) and me











eggy (mongolia) and me






ahhh.. so lazy to put all the bus photos... skip next... ikebana pictures















above: we went to the ikebana international festival near the osaka castle.. (free for foreign students..) there they had ikebana (flower arrangement), sadou (tea ceremony) japanese traditional dance





kimono ladies! ahhh i want kimono!!!!











this is what happens when i get too bored... lol... our little girl friend group:


crap cannot read what i typed
in... aplc sailor mars
ruolin sailor mercury
yunjung sailor moon
siti sailor venus
pei sailor pluto








LAME hahaha thats all for now.. have to go shopping

loves aplc









No comments: