Friday, May 19, 2006

hey am i the only one who's updating here

finally friday is over!!! やった!!!(yatta!) \(>。<)/ weekend begins now!!!! tomorrow i'm going to meet my host family!! yeaaaaaaaaaaa apparently i have a four generation family! haha great grandmother, grandma/grandpa/pa/ma/ and little boy... hahahaha sweat drop... i'm so excited.. i hope to have a lot of fun with them... my friends more cool man their family... asri-kun(indonesia) has a family with 2 sons oops i forgot the important part.. TEENAGE SONS aged 19 and 20!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. me and siti(indonesia) and yun jung(korea) were like HAI!!!! asri-kun.. kyou kara watashi-tachi anata no imouto desuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! dakara anata no host family ni shoukaishimasu ne~~~!! (yay! asri, from today onwards we are your younger sisters please introduce us to your family) HAHAHAH that desperate.. although im in japan havent made any japanese guy friends yet... damn... only japanese female friends.. yoshhhhhhhhh!! ganbarimasu.. kore kara daze!!!

hmm this summer holidays i might follow my korean friend back to taehanminguk!!!! korea.. woots.. ever since coming here.. i ate so many korean dishes.. and i must say... I LOVE KIMCHI... why? cos its the closest thing to chili in japan that i can find.. japanese curry is NOT curry at all.... i miss curry.. real curry... so korea go buy lots of fake lvs kekekek (this should piss she eng off) hahaha fake belts... in desperate need of belts right now.. hahah and just before summer.. might join a camping trip to teach japanese children (aged 8-14) english.. MUAHAHAHA chance-su!!!!! >>> must have sounded really paedophillic.. huh... but yeah i really really wanna make lots of friends here.. hahah at least japanese guy friends... hahah

during break i was screaming to my friend who went to tokyo during golden week and the teacher heard me.. so embarassing:

me: eh eh siti san... kono mae no goru-den week-u, tokyo de watashi ni yun jung chan ga oshieteta chooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu kakkoi otoko no ko, syashin wo totta.. misete misete!!!

siti: eh.. demo keitai denwa wasureta

me: ehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nande doushite.. cheh!!

teacher: laughs

me: sensei kiita no?yadaaaaaaaaaa hazukashiiiiiiiiiiiii

translation:

me: eh siti, before, during golden week, i heard from yun jung chan that you took a picture of a suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrr hot guy in tokyo.. show me show me!!

siti: i forgot to bring my mobile

me: ehhhh??!??!?!why?? why??? damn...

teacher:laughs

me: teacher you heard me? oh no.......... embarassing!!!

so yeah.. hahaha .. nothing else to say so picture time!!! well i havent got anything new.. but just post up more i guess...



left: one more purikura.. should i scan in more ka na?

right: me and the girls walking back from carrefour



















inside the takoyaki shop in kobe the takoyaki shop

--- teddy bear musuem in kobe


oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh did i mention about meeting with drunken japanese girls during our last karaoke date.. hahah i found it so funny.. must show you guys to explain.. haha but it was funny.. lol..

i guess thats it la.. until i take more photos...

mata ne~~~

No comments: