Tuesday, May 09, 2006

golden week

wah lau eh.. why so dead wan this blog.. dudes... sorry for not updating for 2 weeks plus maybe but yeah.. hahah malas to go to the internet lab... and school has been closed for 1 week.. GOLDEN WEEK babes!!! hahahha holiday like crazy.. met my seniors at last.. the whole bruneian community existing in osaka japan.. lol.. not only najee but jason, hafiz, azman and the lady working in the brunei embassy.. wow!

i got more manga... i got hello kitty purse, a mobile phone! paradise kiss postcards, cupboards.. so annoying i spent sooo much money last week and now when i think of it what exactly did i buy?!?!? hmm.. oh yeah mobile accessories/food/bags/hats/sunglasses.. ah souka... thats where the kaching went.. lol.. oh yeah and then karaoke some more.. surprisingly i havent got any make up... kuso cos im facing this problem: WHERE DO I BEGIN??? everything is soo cute and i want everything.. crapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.. the clothes are nice too but the price.. is scray high.. lol.. i want to post pictures but i didnt bring the camera.. i want to scan in my purikura.. and show u guys how japanese i look.. hahaha or so ppl think... maybe because we put in fair mode.. lol... i love purikura... ahhh the boys boys boys.. everytime i go out.. my eyes get larger hahaha .. the problem isnt about their height its about their size!!! their too small too skinny too kurus.. but damn everything else is just niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee... damn im starting to sound like an ojiisan again... god i miss you guys... all my other friends arent as open as you guys... maybe cos i hang out with asians... if i hang out with the angmos.. maybe things will get hotter.. lol... they were so shocked when i openly discussed about boobs sex and nonsense(the naughty things we love to talk about.. he he) in front of guys.. i was like what? arent we all grown ups we undertsand how we work and stuff... but no... esp my korean friend.. she says that in korean and especially in japan.. girls dont talk like me.... damn... and i wasnt even hard core yet.. damn I MISS YOU GUYS... and i thought i was the most close minded in japan.. but noo.. here i am being tooo open minded.. in japanese (shochoku) and too sharp tongue for them.. hahahah

ooh ooh apparently.. girls are envious of my figure.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they call me erokawaii.. erotically cute? simple sense sexy.. HAHAHAHAHA my korean friend is dubbed kawaii (cute).. and my malaysian friend is dubbed kakkokawaii (cool cute).. but my korean friend says that i surpassed erokawaii and entered hentai region.. probably because i'm thinking dirty too much.. HAHAHAHAHA or shes just jealous... HAHAHHA everytime were all together in a room shes like "iiii naaa.. iii naaa.. watashi no mune wa chichai...kuso.. motto ookikunaritainai..." something like "ahhhh.. my boobs are small... i want them to grow larger" oh yeah!!!! i bought my first yamane amano yaoi manga!! drools.. HAHAHAHA crimson spell.. ahhh ahhh lifes good.. i tell you ah... yesterdays class was sooo boring i had to think of yaoi scenes(drool...) to keep me awake.. except that i had to control my facial expression.. HAHAHAHA damn i sound like an old man.. hahaha i even know to act like jiraiya(naruto's erojiji) hahahaha dammn funny... oh arent i naughty... and then say the old man trying to hit on girls line.. damn funny "nee nee neechann.. boku to asobou ze....." with the lecherous face.. hahaha

bah i have nothing to blog liao.. till i bring my camera and get a computer with a scanner attached to the side

loves aplc

No comments: