Monday, May 15, 2006

finally pictures

Puri kuras!!!! i love japan.. dont i look cute???





mostly they are of me, yun jung, ruo lin.. with special appearances from pei (thailand) and siti (indonesia)












siti, me, asri and adrian (indonesian) in kobe japanese shrine












left:me in osaka expo park.. while the sakuras were still there...

right: osaka university









this was when i finally met all the existing bruneians in osaka japan.. well almost met all of the bruneians.. still cannot locate daniel...clockwise starting from me : najee, azman, hafiz, jason, riza



NANBA: shinsaibashi, hafiz, riza and me!!!














one of osaka's trademarks .. the crabbbbb.. ahh crap.. to lazy to arrange nicely and specify each one with detail.. and then a few shops i took piccies of... hard rock, juicy couture, nike and america town...
















this is me and my gal pals in osaka!!! much loves to them

me and my senpai najee              najee, me, ruo lin(malaysia)and yun jung(korea)













this is at a cake tabehoudai (all you can eat)
me and yun jung me, yun jung, ruo lin, najee

No comments: