Monday, May 12, 2008

ughhhhh

it seems like golden week continued for me... lols

im soooo tired... on top of that i got sick.. this sucks...

what i meant by golden week continued for me is that.. the parties never seem to stop.. and i keep having fun and my body seems to be saying "STOP IT" or else!

im too lazy to give a detailed summary of what happened but here goes.. Friday night, went to a TISA party, welcoming the new foreigners.. i didnt want to go because i knew it was going to SUCK ASS.. and it did! but i went anyways to entertain my friends who wanted to go.. and then after that we headed to the bar, where everybody else was at.. EVERYBODY WAS THERE... the whole bar was packed with ALMOST ALL the foreigners.. and they were drunk and crazy... there was an ALMOST strip tease, boob grabbing and girls making out... i was sober that night... i was rather ticked off by the fact that people were fondling me in an amused and rather besotted way... *rolls eyes*

Saturday night, it was supposed to be a random day with me chilling in my room.. (I cancelled going to Yokohama that day because I was tired... hence the well needed rest...) BUT majo came over and we had a girly talk.. and then we got hollered to a poker/drinking game.. and I got drunk... I had a little somethin' somethin' going on in the rain... and then left for the bar.. already drunk.. and then in the bar, more drunk girls making out, drunk boys passing out, i got bored i went home...

Sunday... 7am, head wanted to explode... 9am, it was gone, it was as if i DID have my well-needed rest... and then I headed over to Tsukuba center because we were supposed to go to Chiba - to louise's house warming party... and at Tsukuba center, they were having an International Bazaar. it was fun! i bought so much peanuts.... Got a bit delayed due to the train system.. got to louise's had food, had fun, alcohol (but no drunken-ness).. told them the story of my debauchery and they lectured me about my behaviour.. that maybe I should hide my boobs so that i dont attract such "unwanted" attention... *lols*

i got depressed halfway because if guys dig me.. they think im hot and shit.. why the FUCK am I single!?!? i think i have a nice personality... I can cook, I'm pretty horny, if you peeps dig the "yellow fever thing", heck --- I'm Asian, I speak English... I have a pretty decent rack, and ass.. wtf is wrong!??! but then my friends tell me that i aim too high.. and i say it's only because I'm worth it.. sigh.... why are all the men around me assholes, homosexuals, taken, or just ugly?

anyways.. i was having a web-convo with my mum and she stared at me and asked "Did your lips get bigger?" and I'm like "wha~?! nooo man... they're the same... and pretty chapped right now.. cos I'm sick" She gives me this disgusted look and tells me "They're so indecent... you should try to make them smaller..."

My reaction,". . ."

No comments: