Saturday, May 03, 2008

As promised

I have to admit, I have neglected this site cos I blog here as well. But its mostly ranting and random short entries which I feel are not fun to stick into a group blog. But yes, APLC has made a good point about it being about the 5 of us. So I shall post pictures from this year(I would post from last year but I burnt out all those photos from my computer already) Here goes:

Kiwi's 21st Birthday in the park
This park is sadly enough the park outside where we have our exams. I dont think you can see the exam building in any of my photos. Its the giant white building. Boo exams~






Easter Conference 08'
Not putting up many of these. Alot of them have kids and their parents in it. Not quite sure how they'd feel about someone posting their pictures up for all the world (maybe not all the world, but still out there) to see.






Ade C's 21st
I dint take too many photos though. Her friend has a cool kick ass camera and she did most of the photo taking. Hmm. I now wish I had taken more. I dint even get to take pictures with Rachel and Jerica. Oh and pictures from Rachel's birthday are in my friends SD card-long story. So I haven't been able to post those.




Anzac day picnic in the park
Hehe. It was fun as. We have alot of new youths coming into church and this was the perfect event to get everyone mingling and having a few laughs together. We prayed the weather would hold off its rain and it did. Praise God!- It only rained AFTER we left the park.









Hehe. Much love. I will try to post more during winter break.

No comments: