Thursday, May 22, 2008

dreams

i had a weird dream last night...

I dreamt that I missed a flight to Dubai by 2 minutes... and since I missed that flight, my mom went without me.. Yes.. I was going to Dubai with my mom.. how weird is that? city of shopping... with MY MOM? anyways.. DUBAI?!?!!? why on earth would I go to Dubai?! sure.. it's a shopaholic's paradise.. but.. that was really random I thought....

So, what did I do after I got up, I googled Dubai, to see whats special there.. yeah sure there were the cultural aspects of tourism.. but it was really the shopping that interested me... Now I find myself wanting to go to Dubai even more.. and it seems so impossible, because I'm going home this summer... and in December.. if things go according to plan, I will be going to New Zealand... and if my wallet permits, Australia...

while we're on the topic of dreams, I had yet another weird dream 3 weeks ago. I think it was during the peak of my *ahem* horniness.

I dreamt that Guy A (he who shall not be named), gave me a ring.. told me I was a real confusing girl, and fucked my brains out.. and I liked it..

I woke up after that, thinking DAYMN!!!!! why did I wake again? I tried to channel back into that dream, but I couldn't.. so the frustrated me (literally and figuratively frustrated) went to school.

on another level of dreams.. I'm pretty sure those who didn't take A levels or a year learning Japanese, are going to graduate soon. And probably looking for jobs soon. I, on the other hand, have two more years.. and then I'll be in the workforce, if I don't intend to continue. I don't know what I want to do in the future.. a part of me wants to continue like this forever.. studying, messing about and having fun. I don't intend to live in Japan.. it's dull and hard for a desperate-single-horny girl like me.. so I'm considering going to South America to teach English. HOW'S THAT FOR A DREAM????? awesome no? the beautiful culture, beautiful lifestyle, beautiful people... it's cheap.. WHY NOT?!! what do you think? (it definitely goes with my appetite for Latinos) and then once I'm done with traveling, further my education in the UK? and then travel at the same time?

yawning out...

No comments: