Thursday, May 24, 2007

my update on my 20th bday celebration, THANKS ADELINE FOR THE POSTCARDS!


just b4 i start my rambling, her name must be yuko rite? damn i cant remember how she looks like but yeah it was netball haha not volleyball, cant play volleyball to save my life!

yeah this was the place where i had a damn ex XXXXXXXXX pensive meal, some lebanese restaurant that had belly dancing ( was good) and shisha and 20+ dollar meals for like 3 sausage thingies?! yeah the total bill amount around 98 bucks and i had to pay half of it while william paid half of it too. sandy felt bad n paid for her half... thanks sandy *mauzh*


if you guys are wondering why my smile is so fake, it is because william pissed me off during dinner. i received this txt from him asking me whether i was goin to pay for everyone since sandy paid for ours and josh is goin to pay for us too. so i said yes not knowing how the prices were for this restaurant.... THEN we got there and i looked at the menu and went S**t, i cant afford this. then this william was like 'you hav to pay you hav to pay!' and his boyfriend was like, its alrite i'm goin to treat you on my bday too! i was thinking ' the restaurant you chose isnt goin to be that expensive coz this is really ridiculous!like the prices. those two just talked to themselves and i'm like panicking in my head, totally not enjoying myself at all! the food wasnt even satisfying. then payment time, ppl got annoyed n tons of miscommunication coz willia owes josh this amount n so on blah blah, it was really his own business but he had to deal it on my bday hiyaaaaa i was really at boiling point. it was only when i cud speak to william in private that we sorted things out n guess what... without me knowing anything, william thought i knew that he was goin to pay for this meal and in the end paid half the bill.

so yeah i was happy again, we went to the bottle store to get a bottle of abstinth. mich brought some dessert wine and we were drinking n drinking. met up with the others, drink drink



matula, me, pie and blue (she's high)



the whities! mich, alex,rowen

then we met up with chern yang and though my bro's request, got jagerbombs ( a really cool drink) for everyone and yeah that made me quite drunk.....



me drunk

and then we went to a club where it was ASIAN NITE!!! hahah i just find it funny coz you are not refered to as being chinese, malay indian etc but ASIAN! AHAHHAHAHA yeah anyways, dancing, dancing dancing, ppl smoking, girl crying in toilet, dancing, dancing, then tired. left club at 4am ate kueh toew soup at restaurant, slept at 6am


the next day...

shopping!!!! got a big pillow for bday present, courteosy of lau kong.

the day after...

poetry books and starbucks...was a very good weekend

right now....
constipated and stressed about work

bye bye!
chenny

No comments: