Friday, May 11, 2007

i'm very sad

hey, i just found out that my precious precious daniel has died like 4 days ago. my mom only told me abt it through email which i'm totally pissed about! i mean who email's death!?!?!?! could hav bloody called me or msg me! he died in a such a horrible way too... he was diseased and then fell from the balconey where he always sleeps, straight into the dog's area where he was horribly attacked by my dogs as he was too weak too move... i dun understand why the cats i reeally love always have to die in a such a horrible way. i'm really really sad at the moment but i noe in my heart that daneil will always be my number 1 sexy lazy cat. i just cant believe that the death of my cat is more depressin than the death of my grandfather...

bye..
chenny

No comments: