Friday, March 23, 2007

PICS!

YO~ went to Kuching on Friday, my dad's workers came along as well in another car needs to do some renovation for my dad's shop in Kuching and i got to drive my dad's Prado lol only for a while from immigration to miri since one of the indonesian worker who was driving the other car didn't have a license so my dad had to drive the car.... and driving the car is so nice! since im always driving the old ass volvo *tsk tsk tsk*

then stayed one night in MIRI on thursday then the next day drove all the way to Kuching and reached there around 9pm and stayed at a super lousy inn, yes, a(or an??) INN and the name of the inn sounds so NICE(not!) 'HUNG HUNG' nice anot? can shit in pants straight away...the room only costs like rm100 per night -_- too bad i forgot to take pics of the room.... you all sure will go -_-||| my dad asked this lady who takes care of my dad's shop in Kuching to book hotel room for us but she went and look for those cheap inns only i suppose and said there weren't any rooms in the other hotels -_- *faints* there is only 1 advantage of the cheap inn, they have nicer tv channels! quite entertaining... comparing to HarbourView hotel we moved to the next day...

then the few following days, went shopping in malls, went to aunties' houses... ate good food, getting lost in Kuching roads(LOL!!) since it's the first time my dad's driving in Kuching.... all my older cousins' children are sooo cute but too bad no pics boo~ forgot to take la.. cibai -_- won't rant anymore since my brain is suddenly stucked... so here are the pics~~~~~

pretty shoes but super painful

see??

sigh~~

my mum's auntie sandals LOL but super comfy

view from room, nice right??

my bro with his BIG handkerchief/towel and phones on the bed

i think my mum was eating ..erm i don't the name of the fruit in english lol

handsome, no? *puke* all my aunties were saying he is handsome..*rolls eyes*

some high class suite, taken by my dad

adidas originals tokyo jacket
rm 359.90 woot~


new top!

my fav bag :D lol CHANEL lookalike
fat
dunno how many times i took to get this proper back shot -_-
my new sunnies :D
that's all for now...
ciao ciao

No comments: