Friday, March 16, 2007

and melbourne is warm ... weird

hello everybody!
got time to kill before my poetry class, still feeling a bit sleepy because of the weather. its like the perfect weather to sleep. everything is grayish and warm... PERFECT OR NOT???? hmmm so wats been up? still dun hv any internet at home, using uni internet or scabbing of someone else. the moombai water festival was nice, its basically a con job everywhere. balls super bouncy, all the games are rigged but u noe mabbe i'm grumpy coz william cudnt win me a big teddy. SOO ANNOYYIIN!!!1 everywhere u see guys or girls walking around exhibiting not one or two but three! THREE freaking teddybears! like wth?! they make it look like its so easy to get n there goes william busting 50 bucks n winning for me a small 50 cent monster.. oh well.. better than nothing. goin to the carnival reminds me of jerudong park in its prime, it kinda makes me realise how nice it really is n how much the rides rock. so sad lah.. well we sat right infront of the fireworks along the yarra river, was sooooo cool! n romantic hehe so yeah that was the highlight of my weekend

ermmm then this week was hell, coz u realise that u hav to hand in something nxt week which is like 20% of ure unimark. so was quite stressed...(big understatement) n i had to practise my piano again headache headache. anyways i saww ducks!!!!n ducklings!! so cute!!!! n ppl in the park really getting it on.i hav officially convinced my bro to send me some money to get me these pair of boots which would cost 240 bucks n mabbe a skinny levis HAAHHA oh joy! its great to hav a sibling who is working nyaha hahahahah hmmm i'm not really in the mood to work at the moment bcoz i reeally want to do well in uni this sem but things change n i'm lazy. well thats all from me now *muahz*muahz*

serene

No comments: