Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hello

Hey everyone ...sorry for the hold up of label thingy things...ive now moved to the new blogger so yea =)....melbourne is good good ...im used to the swing of things again...now i just have to be more hardworking and actually DO some work....so far i havent missed any lects..but slept in like a few=)...im in uni now using the pc's ...something is wrong with my computer at home ..like seriously i think theres a virus..and being a smarty i dont have anti virus software on my laptop...mehh...some photos i took "mysteriously" vanished...i dunno where they went to!...its preety sad lah!...must burn out all my pics...and for real this time..i always say..oh i'll do it next time n stuff..but yea...so must get a few dvds and burn them out ...if not ..when theyre gone..i WILL cry!..anyway...i suppose thts all from me on this side....i did a post on the other blog...2 in fact....heh..sorry lah...click here to see...hehe....well thts all from me...im just waiting till my friends finish their test so i can meet them for like ...breakfast tea ish snack time...oh did i mention i only have ONE lecture today?...yea thursdays are such a waste ...one lect in the early morn..well..9 but i still have to get up at 7...mehh.......u say i shud skip?...no can do...one stream...no recording...and 2 lects a week....and haha..i dont skip lects...even if it is to finish my assingnments...unless i noe theres a replacement one...good girl much?...heh....my update done...loves!

No comments: