Saturday, October 14, 2006

First year

Ok.So, its coming to the end of the second semester. Theres 2 weeks left of uni then SWOT VAC then exams. 7th, 8th, 10th and 16th of November. I'd say my timetable isn't that bad. I mean if i start studying now i'll be right :) Scary how 9 months have just flown by. Madness I tell you. My first year of UNIVERSITY is almost over. How scary is that? I've been away (not counting the time i've been back) for 9 whole months. Where'd all the time go?

Im sorta in my thinking phase again, wondering what the futures' gonna be like,what God has in store for me, where am i going, what am i doing, the who what when where why how's i suppose. But you know, this time it's not driving me totally insane. I'm not actually worried or anything. I know that God is always there guiding me in everything and that im not alone in anything. My strength and comfort. So i'm not worried ^_^.

Melbourne is BRILLIANT..lol..learnt so much here and yea. i love it. Going back a lil later this time. Not straight after my exams. 30th Nov i'll be flying to perth then coming back to Brunei on the same flight as my brother. So somewhere in the first week of December. Gonna be such an awesome holiday. The whole family will be back. Christmas togetttherrrrr. Love it. Prolly go to Spore and KL. Dunno,maybe,see how it goes. Dont wanna get a job cos,... IM LAZY...IM A LAZY BUGGER...yes, i shall sit on my bum all day long. Potato potato couch potato. Ahh..the holidays..Love it.

Well, thats my update for now. Next one might prolly say something like "Oh i wont be blogging cos exams are coming and so there'll be no picts for a while"Hmm. I think i kinda already summed up my next post there. Ahh well. Hugs many. Oh and, the tagboard it doesnt work. It's changed to some funny cpanel thing. Dunno whats up with that. I wonder how to fix it. Is anyone elses thingy stuffed too?

Love many
Bell

No comments: