Friday, February 17, 2006

a very happy birthday to she eng~!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHE ENG~!!!!

sorry i dont have any individual shots of she eng.. bummer.. so can't really do a big she eng post here... lol.. 17th of february.. consequently.. it's also the day that abigail leaves for perth.. sigh.. didnt get to see her off.. because... the house is going through another renovation.. yes people.. the house is once again wrecked... HAHAH it's upside down topsy turvy right now.. my room's pretty much empty.. and my cupboard had a face lift... it now looks like it belongs to a bachelor pad.. and my parents.. well (dad only so far.. heheh) thinks i should re-paint the room.. me too me too~! i like the way you think dad... so yeah.. because they're re-doing the paquette? the floor basically.. might as well do my wall.. cos it's the only room left un-painted.. so i'm thinking hot hot HAWT pink on one wall.. and white-very very light pink on the other 3 sides.. and then.. re-doing the lights soon.. and then maybe change air-con.. wow.. talk about extreme makeovers.. and then the rest move here and move there la.. HAHAH unless they buy me a new dressing table~! MUAHAHAHA...

right now.. i'm freakking tired.. from all the carrying the books to another area.. carrying the dvds.. carrying the dolls and pillows... yeah and if you know my room and my possessions.. well the amount of my possessions.. that's one hell of a work load.. HAHAHA even my dad's room didnt take as much time as my room did.. unfortunately.. we didnt move all the stuff out from my room in time.. and so the men re-doing the floor didnt get to do my room.. and hence why i still have internet connection.. fi not.. i think i'll be disconnected for a while.. tragic~! thank goodness i have lotsa stuff.. cos if not.. how to finish my downloading!?!?!?

anyways.. i've been taking korean lessons.. funny how the korean wave just hit me.. when everyone is already like SOOO over it.. i mean i've watched the basics.. the movies yes.. but seldom touched the dramas.. but now.. because of one measly manhwa.. ONE MANHWA.. i'm hooked.. so far the only recent dramas i've watched is goong and full house... i prefer goong to full house... i dont understand how ppl say full house is one of the best dramas yadaa yadaa.. the story is okay and stuff.. it's just the ending that just RUINED THE COMPLETE SERIES... i think korean superstars either dont dare to kiss passionately on screen or they just suck at kissing on screen.. GAWD.. if i was the director of full house.. i'd recommend a full-blown earthshaking kiss... ravishing and hot and tantalising and passionate and hungry and tear me up-tear me down open mouthed mind-blowing kiss.. ARGHHHHH just thinking about it pisses me off.. i mean like after all that torture.. sekajap like sekajap no like.. cry here cry there.. you'd think at least they'll satisfy their viewers with a REAL KISS... but noo... they just do the kiddy stuff.. placing the lips together and make it seem like an eternity..ahhh..a lil bit of fan service wont hurt would it? they should learn it from the ang-mos.. i'm exhausted from all the ranting...

i'm hooked to goong's main theme.. by HowL and J.. perhaps love.. damn good song i should say..
Perhaps Love(사랑인가요)
언제였던 건지, 기억나진 않아
자꾸 내 머리가 너로 어지럽던 시작
한 두 번씩 떠오르던 생각
자꾸 늘어가서 조금 당황스러운 이 마음
별일이 아닐 수 있다고
사소한 마음이라고
내가 내게 자꾸 말을 하는 게 어색한 걸
사랑인가요, 그대 나와 같다면 시작인가요.
맘이 자꾸 그댈 사랑한대요.
온 세상이 듣도록 소리치네요, 왜 이제야 들리죠.
서로를 만나기 위해, 이제야 사랑 찾았다고.

지금 내 마음을, 설명하려 해도
니가 내가 되어 맘을 느끼는 방법뿐인데
이미 난 니 안에 있는 걸
내 안에 니가 있듯이
우린 서로에게, 이미 길들여 진지 몰라
사랑인가요, 그대 나와 같다면 시작인가요.
맘이 자꾸 그댈 사랑한대요.
온 세상이 듣도록 소리치네요, 왜 이제야 들리죠.
서로를 만나기 위해, 이제야 사랑 찾았다고.
생각해보면 많은 순간 속에
얼마나 많은 설레임 있었는지
조금 늦은 그만큼 나 더 잘해 줄게요
함께할게요, 추억이 될 기억만 선물할게요.
다신 내 곁에서 떠나지 마요
짧은 순간조차도 불안한걸요, 내게 머물러줘요
그댈 이렇게 많이 (이토록 많이) 사랑하고 있어요 (그대 하나만) 이미


I don't remember from when it was

That I started to keep thinking about you

The thoughts would appear about twice

They kept expanding and I felt a bit surprised
I kept thinking to myself that it was nothing

But it was awkward when I talked to you

Is it love?

If you're thinking the same thing, then is it a start for us?
My heart keeps loving you

It's screaming for the whole world to hear

Why is it that I hear it now?

I've found love now that I've found you
Even if I try to explain my heart

The only way you would know is if you had my heart

I’m already inside you
Just how you're in my heart

We might already be inside each other's heart
Is it love?

If you're thinking the same thing, then is it a start for us?

My heart keeps loving youIt's screaming for the whole world to hear
Why is it that I hear it now?I've found love now that I've found you
If I think about it now

There were many times when I was shy

But since I was late to know what I felt,

I will do that much more for you
I want to be with you,

I will only you give you happy memories

Don't ever leave me

Even if you're gone for a short time,

I get nervousI get scared
This is how much I love you

you guys should try this song.. it's the best.. might even want to ask ronald to teach me the pronounciations to the song.. so i can sing along.. HAHAHAHA i have the romanised verison.. just that it's hard to post it.. hahah can almost imagine she eng going: what lar? this adeline.. post useless things.. HAHAHA
anyways.. besides that i got nuthing else to say...

but another

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHE ENG~~!!!!
LOTS OF LOVE
ADELINE

No comments: