Saturday, February 11, 2006

from melbourne with love~

HELLO PPL!!!!!
hahahaha wow this week has been one hectic week i've gotta say.. was very sad that i had to leave when we were all hanging out n having so much fun!!! sniff sniiff... thank u she eng, adeline n ellisa for helpin me with my packing up! u guys mean soooooo so mcuh to me! (that includes u bell too haha) well amazingly.. i wasn that sad when i got here coz DUDE! melbourne is sooooooooooo so fun coz got sooooo many things.. n parks n couples kissing on the roadside u noe PDA! like wow! so different... n i like it! hahaha the first few days were fun :) then it wasnt so when my money ran out...so now i'm on a budget boo hoo! n my apartmetn is makin me depress coz its sooooooo so bare! i realise tht my fav place in hte apartemtn is the kitchen coz.. it has the most stuff innit...sigh sigh..well i'm glad that will is wiht me now.. keepin me company but guess wat guys?! i went into a crying fit for no reason yesterday after i woke up from my afternnon nap all coz of my stupid memory dream...i guess i'm beginnint o feel homesick altho i dun admit it.. melbourne is beautiful on a sunny day.. i'm not kidding.. bell u will love it so much esp. if ure living in the suburbs...i cant wait till more frineds come.. if it wasnt for will i think my social bar will b like negative or sumthing hahahha but its still fun tho..i guess i still not quite ready for this change but i'm gettin use to it :) hopefully...

hmmmmmmmmm soooooooo...........wats up in brunei ppl?? still goin to open hses n stuff? :) eating real nice food which u dun ahv to cook for ureselves? oh yes yes the scariest thing happenned... I'M BECOMIGN A NEAT FREAK!!!!!!i dunno wat on earth happened but i'm enjoying cleaning!!! like WAT THE HELL!?!?!!?n like will is not really the neatest person n i'm like cleaning up all the time... omg.... i'm becoming my mom... T_T anwyays i'm gonna... sniff sniiff.. tidy things up to make me feel better.. hahahah love u guys! *mauhz*mauhz* hehehe

from ah chen ppong pong

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I've found another cool site wheelchairs