Tuesday, February 21, 2006

...n my bf is a high maintenance pet

hello my lovely chaboz
melbourne has been lovely to me so far! been meeting lots of wonderful ppl from my faculty n making friends along the way. hope that u guys hav the same luck as i hav been having or better!all the best bell! :) hav to say, gonna get very lonely when will moves to his own accomodation boo hoo.. at least the place will b cleaner!nya hahahahhaha! n i wud b online more isuppose... sigh i need good food.. like oily fish n yucky veg n soup! ohhhh how i miss soup

sooooooooooo.... WOOL ROCKS!!!! n i'm having my period ... so yeahhh my mood has been fluctuating like the weather here.. i guess i hav to giv alot of credit to will for putting up with me until now. ermmmm dyline redoin ure hse again? it hasnt been a yr! or has it? i dunno...I LOVE CAFE FOOD but they burn hole in me wallet so i jsut get bootleg cafe copies from supermarket n hav it at home..... at least they r 99% fat free~ oh yeah one thing! OZ is sooooooo health consious! everything is like no fat, fat free blah blah.. u need some fat in ure diet! coz i was lookin for pork belly with the skin n i cudnt find any coz they were fat reduced or sumthing~~ but turns out that i was actually lookin at beef hehe~ my bad.... :P well laundry is gettin pretty easy to do now .... anyways before i sign off..SHE ENG BLOG SOMETHING!!! like wat u did on ure bday :P

ok ppl! love u *muahz*

No comments: