Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Shopping damage from DFO Essendon!

RL tote for 79!
RL 100%silk dress!super bargain from 299 to 69!

another RL dress for 69! this is nothing wow but I bought it for summer? and it's branded! lol

Some OZ brand ,SABA, 100% silk dress for 75+- from 199 i think?
nine west heels for 49! damn cheap!


I also bought a pair of FCUK black shorts for 60 but it's nothing wow also.... I like the length and the fit although they're not cheap~ I have been spending a lot of money lately.. on shopping and eating good food! behtahan ler... I have a high chance of going back to Brunei for good..so enjoy while I still can! righhhttt?

oh yea! had a super fun party last night at home with johnson(duh) serene,william, lynette and her housemate! got really drunk ler! so terrible but luckily didn't vomit! I don't have any pics from the party, they're all with johnson and mostly are videos anyway! damn embarassing lor i tell u the videos... so paiseh to watch them.... really teruk! johnson has gone back liao! so im alone at home until family comes over next week... they're damn funny ok.. take like super jialat routes to come here coz there are no seats on singapore airlines.. fly from miri to jb via airasia then to singapore by bus i assume then to melbourne via..... i dunno qantas most probably~ and this means that i wont be going back with them together! HOW GAYYYYYYYYYY =( i will have to fly back alone via singapore airlines! boohoohoo! it's ok i LOVE their inflight entertainment anyway and T3=SHOPPING.. LOL provided i have money... since i dont have 'atm machines' coming along with me! =(

bah..enough crappppiiinnngggggg

p/s: i miss my baby! lol

No comments: