Thursday, March 20, 2008

SPRING CLEANING

my room is a complete mess! im going to move soon, so i decided to pack some clothes, discard some... but its really not going anywhere..

first i pilled everything from my closet on the bed....
discarded ones i dont want...


folded body hugging shirts that i still wear...

separated the jeans and bottoms..


this is my somewhat empty closet...


the winter/long sleeved pile...


my room with all the clothes

and then i decided to take my luggage down to fill it with clothes so that i can move.... and then i discovered that it too had clothes in it!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and with the new amount of clothes...

the discard pile has multiplied...


and i re-discovered my funky skirt... HAHAHAHA good ol times...




back to more spring cleaning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

旅行に行った時についでにヤって¥7OOOOもらったww
旅費が浮くどころか遊びまくったよヽ( ・∀・)ノ
http://houkei.yycola.net/gyaku/