Friday, March 28, 2008

and the spring cleaning ensues...

remember where i last left you guys?

I was spring cleaning my room.. no wait.. it was just a closet overhaul.. halfway i was chatting with Serene and She Eng.. and watching them bicker, making fun of each other sure pulled some heart strings.. I was wearing my funky blue skirt then, and both girls were revolted and looking at me despairingly for still owning the "blue thing"... i say: whats wrong with it!? its funky and killer awesome.. and they went all condescending and what not.. well screw you! I wanna have fun!


:P


So after my closet overhaul, I went to Chiba to help my friends with their spring cleaning... Ruo Lin and I went to Chiba's Ikea store, pretended to be newlyweds, shopping for furniture! haha "darling~ what do you think about this dinner set? I think its absolutely ADOOO~RABLE!" We met with Louise, and helped her buy some fabrics for her curtains... and then coo at every Ikea item.. after that we went to do more window shopping!

At home, we did a bit of throwing away useless junk, although Louise seems to collect a lot of Junk.. and to be fair, I do some of that too... I mean like she collects packeted sugar from everywhere she gets them... it was astounding; her collection... and I can't say anything because I collect labels, like when I buy clothes, and they have a nice price tag, I havent got the heart to throw it away... so I cant say anything to her... we put up her make-shift curtains... and the next day, we helped Siti.. who as usual misplaces everything... hahaha it was amusing to see her prioritize the tv remote control.. AHAHAHA

Siti
Ruo Lin

Louise

Ruo Lin and I

the next day, Ruo Lin left, YOU TRAITOR!! ahaha leaving me and louise to finish up whatever moving we have left. Louise was to receive a free washing machine from a friend and she had no way of transporting it over so we had to cart it all the way from her house to Louise's house... It was very embarassing on my part.. because cant you imagine the situation held in brunei?? pushing a washing machine on the road from house A to house B? so yeah... yet another adventure for me..



Later that day, after the embarassing debacle, we met up with a very groggy Siti, and cycled through Chiba Uni, making our way to town, to look for cheaper furniture and internet connection for them both... We were invited to a farewell nomikai of Louise's friends.. and at first, we were very reluctant to go because we were freakking knakkered... but one thing led to another, we went anyways... i wanted to take photos but... i was too lazy to get my camera in my bag which was situated far away from me... as we were leaving the drinking hole... i quickly searched for my camera, I wanted to take a photo of the view.. (we were on the 22nd floor of some building.. and the view was spectacular..) but my camera was no where to be found!




I panicked thinking I've lost my relatively new and pretty camera..(although on the other hand, it just means I have an excuse to buy another newer and better camera) but NOOOOO!! so I thought back to all the places where it could be... the last time I used the camera was while I was cycling through Chiba Uni, taking photos, so the only place where it could possible be is in the bicycle basket... So I rushed to where we left our bicycles.. and then Siti realised that she's lost her bicycle keys.. the only place where it could have been for her is the restaurant itself.. so up she goes.. and off I go to the bicycles... when we reached our destination, and there it was.. my camera... no one touched it! It was raining slightly earlier on but my camera "made it through the rain... (I can stand up once again~)" ahahah incredibly lame joke but I'm happy...

I love Japanese people! they're not really the thieving kind.. although I'm over generalising here.. Louise got pickpocketed in a packed train so I guess I was just uber lucky!




yeay camera!

After that, we left for home, Louise's home that is... and had some crazy fun.. Phillip dropped over and did some monkeying around...and no we werent drunk...





now.. about the trouble thing...

as you may already know, Im moving soon.. and I've got the apartment.. I've packed somewhat.. I have evacuate this dormitory by 5pm on the 31st..

BUT! my new apartment, is still being rented by someone, and then someone isnt moving till the 31st, and she/he can't move out until her new apartment is relinquished from ownership from its current owner.. she/he ALSO isnt leaving till the 31st of March.. And I need to get out, because someone else is going to move in my current room.. and she needs to get out of her room too because someone else is moving in her place... basically it's a chain of five people moving in and out of their apartments..

to make it simple,

<-- A <-- B <-- C <-- D <-- E

A needs to get out so that B can move in. B needs to get out so that C can move in.. and so on
I'm person C. BITCH of a situation aint it?

To make matters worse... my guarantor of a teacher bailed out on me.. just when the paperwork is all settled, ready to be sent to the agency... I have to have it recalled and sent to the International Students Centre to have it redone.. but thankfully, the people there realise that I'm in a bit of a pinch, so they decided to be nice to me and speed up the process... hopefully, this afternoon it'll all be done and ready to go.. I was really scared if the paperwork didnt fall through, I paid for my apartment and cant enter because the paperwork's not done... and I'll end up homeless...

so thank the heavens that things are running somewhat smoothly again.. i was pissed the entire time this happened..

besides anger, apartments and adeline.. the sakuras are blossoming! and drat.. a few minutes ago, the sun was shining and the sky was blue.. but now.. as i look up from the computer... the sky is now cloudy, its drizzling and i hear hints of a thunder brewing...

drat it...



No comments: