Thursday, January 24, 2008

i love purple

bought this in miri last month! rm 79 i think.. wore once to a wedding
bought this in ego! bnd43.90 cheap! satin and chiffon.. wearing this makes me look pregger so im gonna pair it with a black belt and black leggings~~

yummy 4-inch! charles & keith! bnd 45.90 cheap!
nice!
bought these gold heels in miri too! rm 80! cheap!


dont u just love satin? hahaha

im still looking for a black dress top! the ones i saw in mall are nice but out of my budget =( boo! need to go look for more.. and ask for more money from my dad ...hopefully he doesnt get angry at me.. he gave me bnd200 and i already spent 150.. where got enough ler? LOLS somemore i need some accessories too... a clutch and necklaces maybe more leggings to cover up stupid sandflies bites! gah takes forever to heal.... all these dark spots on my legs AHHHH! soooo not going to the beach again like in 2 years or whatever...

bah.. adeline ,your turn to post your gorgeous clothes and shoes

ciaooo~

p/s: serene's going to bangkok tomorrow till 30th=( im going to miss her

No comments: