Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i am enslaved by fashion


I cannot wait for spring 2008! its the era for bold colours and manly clothes (which to me means office lady wear) YEAY!! i sooooo adore these creations... i didnt get to note down completely whose creations are these but yeah... definitely high end.. GOD!! so delish~!


*note* pictures taken from style.com


dress by Marchesa



anything red, i simply must have!!!! and it reminds me of rose petals... so darling!the waist coat stays on throughout 2008!!

dresscoat by Sonia Rykiel

i thought a hot red coat would be eye catching.. but i think yellow gets my vote!
so classy.. HARRY POTTER glasses!!! kickass awesome! too bad white is my problem colour

slightly on the christmas-cy side... but i think its ADORABLE!! hot pink with lime green highlights?! GENIOUS!! i want it!





dress by Versace

I'm sooo loving the neckline



violet.... oozing with royalty


dress by Elie Saab

aquamarine/turqoise (sp?) flowy and billowly dresses...


dress by Alessandro Dell'Acqua

the stilettos!the wide belt! the magenta! need i say more!?


dress by Gucci


so daring~ <333


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





a-re? is that me? HAHAHA not exactly runway material but yeah.. louise took a random shot of me...




recent doings and my naughty up tos...

hmmm after new years eve, I caught a cold spent my week long holiday in my room just rejuvenating.. and then when school started i decided to start afresh by sticking to my new years resolutions.. by the way which are:

1) go to all classes! esp 1st period!

2) save money!

3) drink less alcohol

4) lose more weight

5) not make out with any random loser in club

6) BOYFRIEND!

7) make more Japanese friends

8) refrain from un-necessary swearing..




I can imagine all of you (those who know me) go ". . . . right" and i dont blame you.. susan told me straight to my face "adeline.. you're full of shit you know that?" and i laughed.. HAHAHAHA XD





*******************

needless to say i didnt really follow my resolutions... 2nd week of Jan, susan came over... went shopping in Zara.. bought identical dresses and others.. and we had wine and champagne and tacos... had a movie marathon...


my room is soo effing cosy and romantic... scented candles and wine, warm bed, cute pillows... GAWD.. i need a man..










*note: movie was The Nanny Diaries - Scarlett Johanssen








3rd week of Jan,

i didnt go to school for 2 days... why? i got the greys anatomy addiction/gossip girl addiction... watched three entire series all through the week... all this while drinking wine, eating chocolate, ice cream and cheese.. how fucking unhealthy am i?!!?!?

at the end of that week, louise came over to celebrate cora's b-day... we went to a karaoke-pool-darts-pingpong-internet-manga place.. spent most of the time karaokeing, drinking smuggled in alcohol, eating all-you-can-eat ice cream... oh crappers!








im in the 4th week of Jan,



so far so good.. been to all classes... the problem is that, how can one be resisting the temptation of skipping school when some of the classes are cancelled?! seriously!! take for example, tuesdays i usually have 2nd, 3rd, 4th period... the other day... i rushed to my 2nd period class to find that it was cancelled.. and then went to 3rd period... and then rushed over to 4th period to find out that it too was cancelled... meaning the whole day i only had 3rd period.. so depressing! im like i rushed to school for this!?!?


i have another party to go to this weekend... im going off to tokyo! its been 3 weeks since ive been to tokyo! im going to celebrate ruolins bday... which coincidentally is on the same date as sasa's bday! 26th Jan! i have absolutely no idea what to get her.. or what we are going to do on that day, but I'm certain that we are going to eat in an all-you-can-eat cake shop.. DAYM!! so not losing weight.. i should starve myself


well thats me for now... i promised she eng that i will take pictures of my new clothes and new shoes one day.. and i will... just as soon as i get my lazy fat ass and start working on it...


ciao~

No comments: