Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blog-Chain-Post?

*this is a blog chain mail thing.. that i want to do because im sooooo bored... *

heh


***

Each blogger must post these rules.

1. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

***
let the randomness begin!

FACT #1

I'm a 21 year old girl who has the heart of a 40 year old woman... Or so I have been told... on the basis of my music taste.. I was criticised so because I like musicals, jazz, operas and so on....

FACT #2

I absolutely LOOOOOOVEEEEEE piggies! and pink! My friend doesnt understand how I LOVE pigs and eat pork at the same time.. well I think its totally different, I love pig-dolls, but real life pigs aren't cute.. so...

FACT #3

*blush* I have 2 whips... aspiring to be an S&M fetishist..

FACT #4

I read erotica...

FACT #5

I have a large collection of anime, recorded on DVD, backed-up in an external HDD, and properly catalogued on my trusty Excel Workbook to keep track of who borrowed stuff...

FACT #6

I'm a bit of an OCD, I like cleaning despite my background... some people cannot believe I come from a somewhat well-to-do family and I like cleaning, cooking and sewing...

FACT #7

I spend money like water running from a tap, I try my best to turn the tap off, but I think the tap is broken...

FACT #8

I love shopping for anything! shopping shopping shopping! EXCEPT FOR ONE PARTICULAR TYPE OF SHOPPING....
I hate bra/lingerie shopping

***

yeay complete!

next people to do this:

Bell
Liss
Serene
She Eng
Shu Vun
Sasa
Michelle Wong
RS boys --- if you guys care enough!

hahahahhahaha

No comments: