Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hello from a dodgy internet cafe

hello peeps, long time no see
been busy with uni and work and yeah havent been online much although facebook is changing most of that. just a recap of my semester:
- been watching some theatre shows, art house stuff
- made 2 movies and had a successful film screening, tons of people were there.
here is a link for one of the movies i've made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbEaPzmH5c0

- going to make a independant design tshirt thing with some friends of mind
- made a flash animation thing on photosynthesis, i would put it up but i dunno how to put it up
so yeahh.... a short but eventful semester, oh yeah, also volunteered for a fashion show, was sooo fun, highlight of my semester

hmm so anyways, my hair is sooooooooooo short now... bell if you've watch aussie idol, i look like matt corby but more masculine ahahhaha watever, hair is hair, it will grow.. its cool with lots of wax and moulding clay and a straightener but at least i dun look like my brother... if that is a consolidation. been eating lots of crap and getting back my pot belly, yuck yuck, need to work out but cant really be bothered coz its normal to be a bit quirky ahahah. at the moment i'm just looking for an apartment and found one but it looks a bit like a haunted house that was built in the 1970s, knowing my luck, will most probrably get that or nothing at all ahaha. oh and a friend of mine may visit brunei for a bit so it will be fun yeah..

she eng when are you coming to melb and do u have a place to stay? if you want you can hang in my place in the beginning if your comfy with that. oh yeah. I GOT A FREAKING NEW FONE! THAT DOESNT HAPPEN OFTEN MAN! LIKE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WOOO! making htis a big fuss coz i've always gotten second hand fones n nvr a new one. my mom nearly gave me another hand me down but yeah its ok, i win this time hahahaha. oh well thats all, i will be returnign to brunei on the december 30th, hopefully if my manager allows me or i'll come back in january.

thats all...

p/s. i'm really really really jealous of bfs who gets their gfs stuffs..sigh.. coz mine doesnt.. so crap..SERENE BEEN BITTEN BY SUPERFICIAL BUG!! most of the time they get their monees from their paretns anyway, doesnt really count. haha

No comments: