Tuesday, November 13, 2007

and now it's the question...

that has been repeated several times in Adeline's head...


the ultimate question...




to get a room-mate and stay together in a rather large apartment? or to stay alone?





WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?! I'm going to have to move next year in March... my final move... I wanna get a large room... I don't really mind a room mate.. but I dont know if there's anyone who can keep up with me... I'm loud, super cheerful and a OCD to the boot... I love playing loud music, karaoke-ing to myself, drinking and going clubbing...





I need a person who is in the same pace with me.. man.. i dont think i can deal with emo-depressing people... it's much too difficult..





people out there, give me some tips... my aunt says i should give an advert outside somewhere..



*****

apart from that, some pictures from last weekend's outing.. partying on saturday night, and then dinner in ikebukuro... susan's bday





No comments: