Tuesday, November 14, 2006

HELLO! I AM ALIVE!

happy happy happy! holidaying now! sooooooo nice and ermmm my laziness has officially surpass any level i've achieve before hahahaa its really a pig sty here, i want my maid!!!! anyways how have you guys been!? i'm goin to quit my job when i go back to brunei heheheh yeah i dun hav to go to such a smoky atmosphere anymore! i'll miss alot of things tho, the free access to any club and free drinks n food :( not to mention the very open convesation u can get going with someone u hav nvr met before!

well as an end of year party for my unimates we went kboxing, let me put it this way, its a very very expensive version of singstar without the fun bits. AIDUI!!!! cannot ever beat singing with u guys man seriously, u guys are like 1000% funner. oh well we tried n mabbe my expectations were too high, they were like singing it so seriously like need to sing it perfectly. oh well there was fun but just not enough :( well these were the pictures from that nite. i have to say i'm grateful that an effort was made lah, although there is this weird interacivity with the peeps i had a fallout with.

No comments: