Saturday, August 19, 2006

My foot is asleeep

yes indeed my foot IS asleeep..just a short one for now...its 11.23 over here and i woke up about an hour ago..and im still lying in my bed tryign to fix links n all..but im a noob..i cant even do that....hmm..i have to get ready..im gonna go to Queenscliff to check out a camp site for church yg..sooo exciting..shud be about a 1.5hr drive down..since im helping to organise games im gonna go take a look at the place to see wat we can do there...sept is gonna be such a busy-full-on-hard-core-stress month...soo many things to do...tests tests,cousins bday,camp and more mid sem tests...but then again wat wud uni be w.o tht?...the weather is getting lovely...the sun is out..its not too cold..not hot either..cooooling u mite say...hehe..but God has been good...even wen times were kinda rough the past week..He's come thru and helped me get back on my feet..

my warts are gone too..hehehe...remember liss eng n serene..the icky white flappy skin stuff after swimmming...hehe..all clear...but now my toe has reduced to like...1/4 of its original size..and is kinda triangular...but im glad its allll gone..ehehe..

hehehe...well....i think thats all from me at the mo..gotta eat "brunch" now...hehe...all of u take care...
p.s eng...wahhh..chilll woman...chillll a bit..lol
aplc: i still want kimchi!!
serene:hahah i saw u on thurrrsdayyyyyyyyy
ellisa: where uuuuuuu....where oh where are uuuuu.....wherd u gooo..hows work?

No comments: