Tuesday, July 11, 2006

WOO~~

I PASSED MY EXAMS!!!! I PASSED MY EXAMS!!!! PRAISE GOD!!..ehehehe...man...the one i thot i was gonna fail i dint...and i prayed alot alot alot!! thank God!! woo!!!...

Hehehe..well yes no one has been blogging..so i decided to blog...wats putting me off is that the posts are all shoved to the bottom!!!! ITS ANNNNOOOYYYYINGGGGG!!Internet explorer is SOOO STUPID...its like on mozilla its FINE..then on IE..its all shoved to the bottom..and im just so used to using IE...hai~..watever...lalalala...im happy about my results...hehe..i hope..well no..i KNOW...second sem will be better....but i dont feel like going back yet...here ..im..RELAXED!!..not a care in the world...hai~~..u gotta love home no?been driving around...but still quite scared....cannot park..or cannot get out of the parking space is my onli problem..which really sucks..cos tht means...i can go out ..just that i have to keep driving?..HAHAHAHAH...nyehhh.....head pain just thinking about where im gonna go...which lane do i stick on..which lane tapers...which lane will lead me to the right round about exit...which route has the least amount of bends..which destination has easy parking..NYEHHH..i go crazy ...its CRAZY i tell u..i dunno why i do that..

meh...i hope the subjects i take nex sem will be kind to me..HAHHAHAHAH..altho i think thts higly unlikely....two bio subs..one chem one maths...wont die one la...rite?...hehe..woo..genetics....and FLORA N FAUNA!...yes u read correctly!! FLORAAA N FAUNA*cue sea games music**dooo doo doo doo dooo dooooooo dooooo..doo doo doo doo doo dooooo dooooo*nyaha....wanderers of the forest?...or wonders of the forest..im still not sure..my head is throbbing from all the thoughts....i think too much..like wayyyy tooo much...

ANYWAY....nuff from me...wat happend to liss n eng..alalaa....i think we need a new look..no?...i dunno..my brain is mush during holidays..and i love it!

No comments: