Friday, July 14, 2006

meow meow all the way!

hiya, i also feel bad for not putting up anything lately so y not....
Coming back to brunei actually gives me a chance to self-reflect... on my MONEY!!?!?! omg man,i've only realized how tooting expensive the cost of living in melb is...10 dollar meals for one person.. n that is only lunch? teng teng teng teng i think i'll definetly cook all the way n get a bike so that i dun hav to use the tram that much or walk. HAHAHHAHa adeline ure starting to feel my pain!!! :P

so ... have been eating alot since i got back here, no surpise to me though... the sultan's celebration lights are so bling bling this year coz he is turning 60, apparently the 'tatoo' from scotland is coming over on the 29th! i meann like wow... ok my cat sounds like an old engine now.. her purring is like so mafan to here... like a lot of effort hahaha hmm been hanging around wc all this time. its weird coz a few times it was i,wc, hum and will. like old times but different.... so much tension in the air ahha ha....

i think my parents miss me a lot...well my mom kept on bringing me to restaurants or food stalls just because i asked about a certain food etc. oh yeah... she bought me a nici bag,wallet and now a pencil case ahhaaha u noe the ones with fur n have animal figures on it in knic knacs? i cant help but feel like she is trying to make up lost time when i was in high school or sumthing hahaha kinda find the stuff childish but its the thought that counts. well i finally got my stuff although its like 5 years delayed hahahah doesnt matter lah~ asians always look like kids.

oh .. hav i mention how they were with will? dude they even let him sleep over in the guest room! like seriously '?!?!!?!?!?!' man. i havent recieved a single ' there is more fish in the sea' talk. oh yeah there was a very funny incident when i went marketing with my parents. my dad is very funny as he runs away at the sight of spending money... n my mom nags about it to me lah. i told my dad that will does EXACTLY the same thing wen we go marketing made him laugh so hard and in fact turned red from the embarressment. i came up with the conclusion that:

1. both guys (my dad n will) thinks that carrying or accompanying girls to go marketing is enough to not pay for anything for a long long time.
2. they think that by paying once, they are immune to all further expenses
3. thinks that when girls complain abt their marketing habits n not paying for more marketing fees... they are becoming their mothers

when my mom heard abt my stories with will n marketing she told me ' now u noe~' while my dad just laughs . hmmmmm n i would think that there would b at least a hint of panic from them huh.... well thats all for me n most prob.. will msg when i'm back in melb again.... bleh.... melb... no mood liau....

love, chenny

No comments: