Monday, April 03, 2006

pics from melbroune..well actually from my apartment



took this picture during the first week i was in melbourne. was at the park on lygon street, has very lovely trees! not to mention how pretty will looks :P









the view from my window.. boo hoo just high rise aparments















my messy living room, i've used my bedstand for a clothes hanger















the first thing we did in art class















my living room/ dining room with piano!















washing up area















computer and place where i jsut dump stuff area













ME! against the postcard montage at the entrance of my aparment















the place where i woop up my poison















my cactus which is surpisingly still alive after 6 weeks with me hehehe

No comments: