Sunday, April 09, 2006

Life Is Great Lets Celebrate!

Woke up at like 11.15 yesterday...and had lunch...then went shoppiinggg ...haha..had to look for my netball skirt for mondays match against who i also dunno...but i noe its gonna be freakin' cold playing outdoors in a skirt -_-..but heck..its loads of fun..lol...anyway..so my uncle drove my aunt, my niece and i to Highpoint shopping mall complex place..and the first place we went into was Target to look...well...lets just say my netball skirt isnt the onli thing i bought and i ended up spending $200AU today..HAHAHA..man..ive never spent so much before on one shopping trip!!!...lol..but then again..i need all those wintery clothes so that i dont freeze my tiny tooosh off..hehe..i ended up buying 3 fleece jumpers...1 puffy-ish jacket thing...1 atheltics kinda sports jacket thing...2 turtle necks..2 thermal tops..my netball skrit...bicycle shorts for wearing underneath..and my black shirt for netball..LOL!..man...overall i onli spent like $200..PREEETY GOOOD HUH!!!..haha im happy..it was fun fun..ehehe..im gonna be one warm lil person...nyehehe...i've got pictures!tee heee!...
All my lovely shopping
LOL! all my new stuff..
all the price tags..i had a whole pile...woo fun!

then came home..went to cousins place for YUMMMMMY steamboat..so good..haha...then after dinner came back home then watch BRIDE AND PREJUDICE!...my goodness that show was sooo funny...was watching it with my cousin...lol...was so silly..and like the songs are now stuck in my head...haha..thats where the title of this post is from..one of the songs had that line as lyrics...sooooooo funnnnyy...anyone who is seriously bored shud go n watch it..lol..hai~..

im preety much settled here now...im enjoying uni and all...hahaha.."budgeting" my money ..kinda.....so yea its all good....but somehow i noe that soon stress is gonna build up and i will start to crack again..but ahh well..thts just all part of it no?

what happend to everyone else...eng?..aplc prolly not settled yet....lissss...where are uuu.....and serene....put on some clothes why dont u..lol!

No comments: